Central Oregon Locavore hosts a "drop-site" for members in good standing who wish to order from Azure Standard, an Oregon-based company that hosts an online ordering system of natural & organic foods and household items.
Azure Standard is located in Dufur, OR and many of their dry goods and produce are grown organically on their own farm.
Once a month Azure Standard delivers orders to Central Oregon. Orders placed through Azure Standard will be available at the for Central Oregon Locavore headquarters, 910 SE Wilson Ave, Unit C-3.
If products are available from both Azure Standard and local producers please make every effort to order from the local producer first. Lets keep our local food supply, our local economy and our community strong!
PLEASE READ THIS PAGE THOROUGHLY BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER.
New Policy effective November 1st, 2011: Thank you for understanding our new policy - we spend hours each month meeting the Azure delivery truck, unloading orders, sorting, refridgerating/freezing chill items, making calls, paying for electricity, etc. This can be distracting from our main goal of increasing local commerce & supporting the local food movement!
- There will be a $10 processing fee for each Azure Standard order. This processing fee is waived if customer has placed an order(s) with Locavore in the last 30 days totalling $50 or more.
- Azure orders will be available for pick-up the Thursday following the Azure delivery (may or may not coincide with Locavore pick-up), which is always a Thursday from 4-6:30pm.
- If you fail to pick your order up during this time, your order will be placed in our outdoor fridge.
- After 7 days the items will become property of Central Oregon Locavore and/or donated to Neighbor Impact.
How To Order from Azure Standard:
1. You will receive a welcome email when you register with Central Oregon Locavore that contains the "drop-site" number for Azure Standard. Save this number.
3. Click on "My Accounts" and register.
4. Shop and place items in your shopping cart.
5. During check-out enter the "drop site number" that you recieved in your registration email in the appropriate box.
Please see calendar for more order deliverys and order due dates.